工作场合会用到的英文短句

http://www.huanqiu.com    来源:环球网    进入论坛    2007-11-23 11:10

 

Be punctual!


严格遵守时间!


I was only late by 2 minutes. / I was only 2 minutes late.


我只迟到了2分钟。


Did you punch in?


(上班)打出勤卡了吗?


Did you punch out?


(下班)打出勤卡了吗?


Let me check my schedule. 


我看看日程安排。


I’m pressed for time.


我的时间安排很紧张。

 

This work doesn’t need much effort.


这项工作不太费事。

 

He has been fired. / He has been canned.(俚语)


他被解雇了。


Would you copy these papers?


能帮忙复印一下这些材料吗?


The copy machine doesn’t work.


复印机坏了。


I’m too busy to bother with such details.


我很忙,顾不上这些琐碎的事。


Looks like it’s going to be a long meeting.


看来会议要开很长时间。


I can’t find my white-out.


我找不到我的涂改液了。


I have an appointment with Mr. Wang.


我和王先生约好了。


Today is payday.


今天发工资。

收藏此页】【 】【打印】【关闭

第一话题

应该更改“龙”的译名吗

“龙”被西方国家译为dragon--邪恶的化身,是否应将其译名改为loong,为其“正名”呢?             史海回眸:东西方历史上的龙

  • 正方:应该改
  • 反方:不应该改